View Only Mode is a means by which users can access data about their jobs, including job progress, historical reports, and job completion status, but cannot configure or run jobs. It is ideal for:
- partners and consultants who are running migrations for their own customers
- large companies where stakeholders in the migration wish to monitor the progress of the migration, but lack the expertise to run or configure it.
Adding a View-Only User
- You must be an Admin for your CFP account. Go to Account (in upper right corner of dashboard) > Settings > Users.
- When you add the new user, ensure that “Can Edit” remains deselected.
- For additional information on adding users to your account, see Accounts Settings.
- Tasks that View-only users can do are listed immediately below.
View-only User Tasks
In Viewer-only mode, you can:
- View the Dashboard, including monitoring running jobs.
- View job configuration.
- View historical data of transfer runs.
- View Simulation and Analysis historical data.
- You can export reports of historical data to Excel spreadsheets, which can be shared with other members of the migration team.
- View billing data, such as total data consumed.